For more than half a century, Buckle continues to service the private label and corporate industry. Known for our Australian-made belts, we have the ability to supply to many well-known and recognised labels under licence. We also service both the uniform and corporate sectors, following strict design briefs and technical packs, having the ability to generate new moulds for buckles and matching PMS (Pantone) colours for leather.
The benefits of Buckle being an Australian manufacturer is we can offer:
- small minimums
- top-up or regular replenishment service, including access to a stock draw down model
- delivery directly to store or DC
- speedy delivery from our Stanmore, NSW facility (from 2-5 working days)
- acceptance of orders via EDI
- brand customisation, including foiling, blind embossing, stamping or laser engraving on product
- floor ready preparation, including the attachment of swing tickets, hangers and barcodes
- assistance with size scale development and barcode/APN allocation
Although we are an Australian manufacturer, our pricing is competitive, but best of all, ranging an Australian made accessory in your store is a unique proposition. To request more information, please Contact Us
Become a Retailer or Stockist
We welcome enquiries from around the world to become a retailer, stockist or distributor. Please Contact Us so that we can provide you with more information, as well as a wholesale price list and credit application form. Dependent on your location, we may also be able to place you in contact with a sales representative or sales agent who can present to you samples of our range.
Alternatively, a sample room is available at our head office in Stanmore, NSW, Australia. If you wish to view the range, please Contact Us to make an appointment.
We offer a drop shipment service to approved and relevant e-commerce stores. The service extends to existing retailers with an online presence. Our drop shipment model covers most of our product offering. At this stage, we are only able to offer drop shipments to Australian based consumers. Please note that a strict criteria applies for our company to offer this service. To request more information, including professional product photography and guidance on RRPs, please Contact Us
- You can place your wholesale order directly with us using the SalesNet platform. Go to salesnet.buckle.com.au to start. If you are a first time user, please Contact Us so that we can set you up.
- Alternatively, download our Wholesale Order Form (Microsoft Excel, 59KB) - on completion, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download our Belt Measurement / Sizing Guide (PDF, 320KB)
If you would like a PDF copy of our price list, please email email@example.com
Out of Stock Listing
Click here to view our out of stock listing. This list is updated by close of business each Thursday. This list is a great tool to understand when leathers and/or buckles are returning back to stock.